Pages

Tuesday 14 June 2016

Introduction plus free digital Stamp


I’m often asked, where did I learn how to draw? My answer, Google! I’m not kidding either. As a child I’d draw real life objects but nothing to fancy. It was about 10 years ago that I began to teach myself how to draw people. This involved many hours of searching online tutorials and double the amount of hours frustratingly scribbling with a pencil and quickly erasing! I finally now feel that my artwork is good enough to share with the online colouring community and you.

I have a great giveaway to celebrate the launch of my new digital stamps range. Pop over to Art by Barb to get your freebie!

Thank you for stopping by!
Barbara

4 comments:

  1. I did like and share your post but am not allowed to comment. will try again later in the morning. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is full of spunk and the colouring brought her to life beautifully.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete